[IDV #PGA-118654]: Will IDV couse be offered any time soon?

Hi Wendy,

Our next 3-1/2 day training course will be sometime during the time frame of
October 20th - November 7th 2014 (we haven't laid out the training schedule
fully,
although we do have our room reserved at this point).

Also, we are offering a short course at AMS this year:

http://annual.ametsoc.org/2014/index.cfm/programs-and-events/short-courses/short-course-on-integrating-wrf-and-other-model-output-with-remote-and-in-situ-observational-datasets-using-unidatae28099s-integrated-data-viewer-idv/

Even through the focus is on WRF output, you may find it very useful as an
introduction
to the IDV.

Cheers!

Sean

> Hello,
>
> When will the next offering of and IDV course take place?
>
> Thanks,
> Wendy Gross
> address@hidden

Ticket ID: PGA-118654