[IDV #KET-549746]: IDV v.4.1u1: Bundle saved with "No Data" fails to load data from original (but renamed) data source

Dave,

A second experiment you can try is simply restart RAMADDA when you see this
problem. If this (temporarily) fixes the issue, then according to Don Murray, a
more permanent solution for this problem is  in the latest version of RAMADDA,
so upgrade if possible.

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: KET-549746
Department: Support IDV