[IDV #TGK-323668]: facebook contaminating my RAMADDA publish options?

> I am not able to publish to my RAMADDA for some reason.
> I reconfigured it, but keep getting this error:
> How has facebook insinuated itself here??
> I made sure I am logged out of FB on the broswer.
> It's just spooky.
>
> Error publishing:
> <head><title>RSMAS-UM Data Repository: this is the
> web portal to a RAMADDA server - Error </title>
> charset=utf-8" />

Brian,
    According to Jeff, "the he xmlns with facebook is  a relic of some old
functionality where ramadda could have an embedded Like on Facebook like", and
he will remove. "But the error is coming from somewhere else".

    I get a new plugin, maybe you can try to see if this new plugin can help.

Yuan

> It's not in my .xml somewhere:
> bmapes.rsmas.miami.edu{bem} 107:  /Users/bem/Downloads 5:14:22pm: grep facebo
> ~/.unidata/idv/DefaultIdv/*
> bmapes.rsmas.miami.edu{bem} 108:  /Users/bem/Downloads 5:14:33pm: grep facebo
> ~/.unidata/idv/DefaultIdv/*/*
> bmapes.rsmas.miami.edu{bem} 109:  /Users/bem/Downloads 5:14:36pm: grep facebo
> ~/.unidata/idv/DefaultIdv/*/*/*
> bmapes.rsmas.miami.edu{bem} 110:  /Users/bem/Downloads 5:14:39pm:

Ticket ID: TGK-323668