[IDV #JOC-388490]: maddening error will not go away

Brian,

From the description of the error it, looks like there was a communication
error between the IDV and adde.ucar.edu. There are many explanations for these
sorts of communication problems (many of which are not in Unidata's control).
adde.ucar.edu appears to be available currently so we are not sure exactly what
happened. As far as the repeated error messages, I know this problem can be
vexing. Unfortunately, as far as "under the hood" is concerned, there is no
straightforward solution.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: JOC-388490