[IDV #BMN-924131]: wrong data displayed

Bill,

We can confirm the problem. Actually, unfortunately, there is no arctic data.
We worked with Tom Yoksas to remove the invalid arctic data entries from the
ADDE server in question. You will now no longer see the Arctic data option. The
antarctic entries are still present and valid.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: bill fingerhut
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_4.0u1\jre version: 1.6.0_43
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> Using the dashboard, Data choosers tab, Images, from stratus.al.noaa.gov,
> RTIMAGES, Connect, Arctic Thermal IR Composite, Times/relative Most
> recent, to display data leads to an image from the Antarctic NOT the
> arctic. Something seems wrong!

Ticket ID: BMN-924131
Department: Support IDV