[netCDF #ILY-612754]: NetCDF File Creation

Hi Vanesa,

You are very close. Instead of filtering by "people", filter by "pop" which
means population. For hints, look at the "Locations" tab in that same panel.
That will show what fields are available for filtering.

This section of the IDV workshop may also help
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/datadisplays/gis/Locations.html

Let us know if this is sufficient for your purposes and keep us up-to-date on
your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: ILY-612754