[netCDF #ILY-612754]: NetCDF File Creation

Hi Vanesa,

First off, what kind of data are you trying to export to netCDF? Not all data
can be exported to netCDF in the IDV.

In the Displays tab of the IDV Dashboard, select the view of interest on the
panel to the left. Then go to the File menu (of the Displays tab, not the
Dashboard) and navigate to the Save menu item. There you will find an option
labeled "Export Displayed Data to NetCDF...", if it is available.

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hello There,
> I am having trouble decifering the documentation online for creating a netCDF
> file. I have created a display in IDV and I would like to export the data
> to a netCDF file. Any help would be appreciated!Â
> Thanks!
>
> ~Vanesa Urango
>
> Program Support Assistant, PASS Office
> Graduate Assistant, Meteorology Dept.
> BS Meteorology 2013
> MS Applied Meteorology Candidate
>
> Dept. of Atmospheric Science & Chemistry
> Plymouth State University
> MSC #48, 17 High St.
> Plymouth, NH Â03264
>
> address@hidden
> (207)479-3876
>
> "Laughter translates into any language" --Unknown

Ticket ID: ILY-612754