[IDV #NDB-547105]: About spurious map lines?

Daikan,

Here are two possible solutions:

A. Turn off "Enable geometry by reference"

Go to Edit->Preferences. Go to the System tab. Uncheck the "Enable geometry by
reference".

B. Turn off "Use Fast Rendering"

Go to Edit->Preferences. Look for Display Control section under General tab.
Uncheck the "Use Fast Rendering".

I think solution A. may be the correct one. Solution B is appropriate when
there are problems with the projection seam which may not be relevant here, but
I mention it nonetheless.

If neither of these solutions work, please upload the topo_china.nc file to
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/idvupload and let us know when it
is there.

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: daikan
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_4.1u1\jre version: 1.6.0_43
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Hi, I update IDV to 4.1u1 and spurious map lines
> shows, which do not eixist in previous versions. And
> I update my graphics driver and add "spurious map lines fix" plugin. But the
> problem still exists. Can
> you give me some advises? Very thanks.

Ticket ID: NDB-547105