[IDV #YGJ-893554]: Error Multiplying Two Fields in IDV

Dear Paul,

Can you explain a bit more about what you are trying to do here? I was able to
get your formula to work for some GFS data. What fields are you trying to
multiply? You can upload a sample data set at
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/alias/idvupload.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: YGJ-893554