Re: IDV AMS Short Course participation

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry for the delay - we've been waiting for AMS to get back to us with the
details. The workshop will be one day long. We have not been told which day it
will be on yet, but one day long short courses typically are held the Sunday
before the meeting starts, although I've seen a few held during the week.

At this point, it looks like Unidata will be covering the cost of the course;
however, AMS requires everyone who registers to pay $25, in hopes of preventing
people from signing up and then not showing up.

Sorry I don't have much more info that that - hopefully we'll hear more soon
from AMS.

Cheers,

Sean