[IDV #DIZ-849299]: NullPointerException adding two different fields

Paul,

Thanks for sending us the data file. As far as we can tell, this bug only
manifests itself when displaying the formula as "Contour Plan View". If you
choose another display option, say Color-Shaded Plan View, then you should be
able to display your data without that error message.

For the contour plan view, we did indeed find a minor bug here. Please download
the nightly version of the IDV
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp tomorrow and give
it a try. You may have to play around with the contour settings to get a
display you are happy with.

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: DIZ-849299
Department: Support IDV