[IDV #XAX-101711]: Point text metadata GUI

> Greetings Scott,
>
> It looks like the IDV is using java 1.7 from your system. Did you edit the
> runIDV.bat
> script to use that version rather than the bundled jre, or did you download
> the
> "Generic installer for IDV for systems with their own Java and Java 3D" from
> the
> downloads page?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sean

Scott,
     After tried the dataset more carefully, I have no problem now. When the
point data format window popup, you need to specify the Unit/Date Format for
the first two columns as Misc > Text. After doing this, I didn't see any error
message.

Yuan

> > > Interesting, I'm not getting that error at all (see attached image). Let
> > > me check
> > > with someone running windows to see if they get the error.
> > >
> > > Yuan, can you try this on your machine?
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Sean
> > >

> > Sean,
> > I can see some error messages when parsing the data. Try to understand it.
> >

> > Yuan

Ticket ID: XAX-101711