[IDV #XAX-101711]: Point text metadata GUI

Greetings Scott,

It looks like the IDV is using java 1.7 from your system. Did you edit the
runIDV.bat
script to use that version rather than the bundled jre, or did you download the
"Generic installer for IDV for systems with their own Java and Java 3D" from the
downloads page?

Thanks!

Sean

Ticket ID: XAX-101711