[IDV #DNF-977271]: Can't access adde.ucar.edu

Hi Don,

re:
> I can't seem to connect to adde.ucar.edu from the IDV (4.0u1).  I had a
> bundle that was automatically updating, and it got an error.  Now, when
> I try to access adde.ucar.edu from the IDV satellite chooser, I get a
> message that the dataset does not exist (any one I try).  I can get to
> other servers, but not adde.ucar.edu.

Something run by 'ldm' overwrote the ADDE dataset definition file,
$MCDATA/RESOLV.SRV on motherlode.  I corrected the problem as soon
as I got online this evening.  Now the fun begins in figuring out
what process went renegade :-(

Sorry for the hiccup...

Ticket ID: DNF-977271
Department: Support IDV