[IDV #VVG-632378]: Unable to view IDV KML in Google Earth

Greetings John!

Thank you for contacting the AFWA - we'll be in touch soon. I wanted to let
you know that a new version of the IDV is now available:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/current/index.jsp

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: VVG-632378