[IDV #AMF-217077]: Problem with value plot

> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
> Caveats: NONE
>
> I have not received a response yet. Request update on status of this ticket.
> Thanks.

John,
It would require to add the GRIB1 table to solve your problem, and it may take
a while if you want to wait for the next release. However, you can add the
GRIB1 table locally and make it work only for yourself. Here is the instruction:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/data/GribTables.html

Yuan

> Mr John W. Raby, Meteorologist
> U.S. Army Research Laboratory