[IDV #JHS-477170]: 20130607: WRF like model aggregation in the IDV

Hi Shuyi,

re:
> Thank you so much for your help on IDV!  My group is learning to use
> IDV for our coupled model output. I really like the feature that we can
> display/analyze the atmos/ocean/wave fields together in IDV.
> Milan and Chiaying (CC'd) may email you for some questions as we
> are learning/experimenting with various functions.

This sounds good.  Did you pass along the README file with comments on
how your coupled model output could be better structured for use by
the IDV and other applications that provide support for data in netCDF
format?

re:
> Sorry I missed you in Boulder, mostly because my trip was cut short
> having to rush to DC to testify at the Congressional hearing on
> a weather forecasting legislation.  I talked with John briefly
> and hope we can continue the planned project in the Caribbean Sea.

I am also sorry that we were not able to connect.  I imagine that we will
run into each other sometime in the not too distant future.

By the way, have you provided copies of the lectures you gave at the Pasi
in Cartagena to John Braun?  I want to finish tidying up the Pasi Repository
before forgetting the details of all of the good stuff that happened there,
and one of the items is getting the workshop schedule correct.  I would
really appreciate you taking a few minutes to review the schedule as
currently reconstituted and letting me know where it needs revision:

http://padilla.cosmic.ucar.edu:8080/repository -> Workshop Schedule

Ticket ID: JHS-477170
Department: Support IDV