[IDV #JSN-137292]: Wireframe box

Dear Patrick,

First, for clarification, the purpose of the wireframe box is it helps provide
orientation in 3D views. As you say, you can turn it on or off. If you wish to
have a wire frame in a region, please zoom into the area you are interested in.
(http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/ui/Navigation.html).
Now go to the Projections --> Use Displayed Area menu item.  "Use Displayed
Area" maintains your current projection and viewpoint, but wraps a wireframe
box around the region you are zoomed in over.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Patrick Barrett
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 8
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_4.0u1\jre version: 1.6.0_43
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem:
>
> Good day again, I'm having issues with the IDV wireframe box. From view
> I see the option how to tick it off/on but how do I adjust it to the
> region I want it to surround.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Ticket ID: JSN-137292
Department: Support IDV