[IDV #VFL-607764]: Problem getting time dimension specified for loading data using 'Directory' option and looping over time

Greetings David,

The IDV aggregation code is a little...shall we say, picky. Currently, the time
dimension must
be named "time" for this feature to work (case sensitive).

In order to aggregate your files, try using the attached ncml file.

If you open the NcML file, you will see on the 5th line a tag like this:

scan location='LDASOUT' suffix='.nc'

Change the location to the directory on disk where your data are stored. If you
then load the ncml file into the idv through the Data Choosers -> Files, then
the aggregation should work.

Please let me know how it turns out.

Cheers,

Sean