[IDV #LAF-735352]: Maps

Greetings Scott,

It looks like this is an error on Colorado State's server. The 403 indicates
that
the resource you are trying to access exists, but the server is not allowing you
to get it. It looks like there is a login page that you have to go through to
access
the data. Since I don't have an account, I can't do much testing on my end.

That said, the website does not look like a wms server at all, but a Redmine
issue
tracking system. I'd recommend contacting CSU-CHILL to see if 1) they are
maintaining a WMS server, and 2) if so, why their WMS server site is directing
you to a Redmine server instead.

Cheers,

Sean

> Hello -- this is Scott Landes from the Colorado Department of Public Health
> and Environment.  I have been in contact with you previously and thank you
> for your past help!
>
> My current issue is accessing maps from the url:
> http://wms.chill.colostate.edu.  Specifically I had been using a "shaded
> relief-natural earth" map and a "airport names" map.  Until recently this
> worked fine but a day or two ago when loading a bundle with these maps, I
> received an error code of 403.
>
> Could you provide any information on this?  A temporary glitch or permanent?
>
> Thanks again!
>
> --
> Scott J Landes
> Air Quality Meteorologist
> Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
> 303-692-3255
> address@hidden

Ticket ID: LAF-735352
Department: Support IDV