[IDV #VHO-475307]: BUFR files work in IDV 3.1u1 but not in 4.0u1

Greetings Ghansham,

I've split up the reports in this ticket into two Jira bug reports. The original
issue associated with this ticket is reported under TDS-445:

https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/TDS-445

The second issue, related to the bufr file from TDS-355 is reported under
TDS-444

https://bugtracking.unidata.ucar.edu/browse/TDS-444

Since this both of these are a netCDF-Java issue, I will move this eSupport
ticket
over to netCDF-Java, but I will keep you updated as things progress.

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: VHO-475307
Department: Support netCDF Java