[IDV #ANG-675701]: query related to wind barbs display

> R/Sir
>
> I have a query related to wind vectors. When we display the barbs and
> keep decluttering off, still I see on every zoom in and zoom out,
> the number of wind vectors change. It seems like something else is also
> happening. I have a point netcdf file with satellite winds (ucomp and
> vcomp). Any idea? What is happening???
>
> regards
> Ghansham

When you zoom in and out, the region changed and the IDV will go back to the
server for difference coverage data. This is why you will see the difference.
Also, there is a "wait for a while" logic playing in this situation.

Yuan

Ticket ID: ANG-675701