[IDV #DTI-459578]: problem displaying image

> Full Name: Max Bleiweiss
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_4.0u1\jre version: 1.6.0_43
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Greetings,
>
> I am attempting to display some WRF output -- The map outline would not
> display nor would the data (T2M).  So, I downloaded and installed 4.0u1 -- I
> had been using 3.0.  In either case, the same results and in the command
> window, in both cases, the following error:
>
> [Java3D] Warning: Fail to lock Vertex Buffer -- D3DERR_DRIVERINTERNALERROR
>
> There are several lines of this error

Hi Max,
         Can you update the video card driver and try it again?  Before you
install the new driver, try to change the Java 3D setting: Unider Edit >
Preferences > System:

Check or un check the Java 3D setting for the enabling geometry by reference.
This may help.

Yuan

Ticket ID: DTI-459578