[IDV #JXK-429403]: In a netCDF file, the 2D field plots correctly, but the 3D field may not plot correctly dependent on sampling mode. [1465]

Greetings Bob,

Would you mind sending the cdl file? I'll generate the netCDF file locally and
try to see what is going on in the 3D displays.

Cheers!

Sean

Ticket ID: JXK-429403