[IDV #BTD-721030]: 3D trajectory calculation failed

> Full Name: Allen Chan
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_4.0\jre version: 1.6.0_43
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Creating display: Vectors Over Topography

Allen,
    In order to understand your problem, we need more information about what
you were doing and how you were doing this. We can only guess from error message
that you were trying to combine 2D gridded field with a 2D gridded.

Yuan

Ticket ID: BTD-721030