[IDV #DTU-531868]: Color Filled Contours

Stephen,

I am not sure what you mean by "sample point", but you can annotate your image
with the "Drawing Control". We cover the Drawing Control in section 3.11.0 of
the Unidata IDV workshop.
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/datadisplays/misc/Drawing1.html

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

> When I create color filled contours, how can I put a sample point on the
> image if at all?
> Thanks
>
> --
> *Stephen Keebler*