[IDV #NAU-578128]: Motherlode to THREDDS conversion

> Hi
>
> Yes I still seem to have problems: The same issue mentioned before:
>
> THREDDS :
> Data Chooser -> Catalogs -> UCAR IDD Model Data -> THREDDS MODEL DATA -> NCEP
> MODEL DATA -> NCEP GFS Global 0.5 degree -> LATEST GFS 0.5 degree

Hi Dzengiz,
        There is some unknown bug in the thredds tds server for keeping some
dataset updated. TDS developers are working on the fixed for the problem you
were experiencing. The motherlode tds should still be available till June 1.
But, you need to rung IDV 3.0 u1 to access the motherlode tds server.

Yuan

Ticket ID: NAU-578128
Department: Support IDV