[IDV #CHZ-651099]: our sea glider data won't open in IDV (using "Trajectory Sounding files")

> Sorry, we must not be looking at the same data? For a specific example, see:

Yes, I downloaded one of your dataset named: p1140001.nc. The agg dataset is
too big and slow in the network.

Can you make a small one and email to me? I would like to work modification of
your dataset on locally.

Yuan
> http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/idd/glide.html?dataset=sg523_3_agg
> http://oos.soest.hawaii.edu/thredds/dodsC/hioos/glider/sg523_3_agg.html
> Dataset {
> Float64 time[time = 225328];
> Float64 depth[time = 225328];
> Float64 latitude[time = 225328];
> Float64 longitude[time = 225328];
> Float64 pressure[time = 225328];
> Float64 temp[time = 225328];
> Float64 conductivity[time = 225328];
> Float64 salinity[time = 225328];
> Float64 density[time = 225328];
> } hioos/glider/sg523_3_agg;
>
> There is only one dimension (time). And the axes should be defined because
> the following attributes are set:
>
> time: units: seconds since 1970-01-01T00:00:00Z
> depth: positive: down
> latitude: units: degrees_north
> longitude: units: degrees_east
>
> This set up is nearly identical to the IMOS set up. So, given the above,
> what am I still missing?
> Thanks!,
> John
>

> > Yuan