[IDV #EEJ-523695]: Displaying graph on idv

> Full Name: MUTTUR  Samirah
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_3.1u1\jre version: 1.6.0_31
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: In init done
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> I'm a Bsc (Hons) Physics student, my project is on climate modelling.
>
> I was trying to display my simulated data on the data probe/time series
> but it could not be processed and i got a prompt saying an error occured.
>
> Actually i want to represent the simulated data on a graph of parameter
> v/s time, could you please tell me how to generate such graphs on idv.
>
> If there are any more information you require to detect mu problem,
> feel free to mail me at any time.
>
> Hope to hear from you soon.
>
> Samirah

Hi Samirah,
            I need to know what you were trying to do when you got this null
pointer exception. Did you ever get the time series graph generated?  Did you
move the probe point when this error happened?  More information need.

Yuan

> ******************
> Stack trace:
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.control.DisplayControlBase.getScreenCenter(DisplayControlBase.java:777)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.control.ProbeControl.initDone(ProbeControl.java:381)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.control.DisplayControlImpl.init(DisplayControlImpl.java:1231)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.ControlDescriptor.initControl(ControlDescriptor.java:986)
> at ucar.unidata.idv.ControlDescriptor$1.run(ControlDescriptor.java:911)

Ticket ID: EEJ-523695
Department: Support IDV