[IDV #VKR-386654]: grid spatial subset missing

> Yuan-

> >> I have a bundled (attached) which I created in IDV 3.1u1 and works fine.
> >> However, if I load it into IDV 4.0a1, the spatial subset of the Best
> >> Time Series dataset is missing.
>
> > I reproduced the error of missing spacial subset in 4.0a1, but can adding
> > new data and subset works for me.
>
> I was not loading a new dataset, just adding a new display from the Best
> Time series dataset.  Instead of getting the old subset area, I got the
> whole world.
>
> Don

I think I found this bug!!!!

In the IdvPersistenceManager.java, either Sean or you added a line at line
number 3037:

data = serverUrlRemapper.remapDataSources(data);

this is place where the dataChangedListener get lost. I know the purpose for
this line, but whoever did this need to check the logic to make sure the
dataChangedListener is saved or passed.

Don, if you comment out this line, your bundle is working fine.

Yuan