[IDV #TZB-248628]: Time Driver bug? in time-height section display.

Hi Brian-

This is Don.  Since I did the animation based time driver, I decided to fix any
bugs in that.

> When I take this time driver guided bundle, and ask for a time-height probe,
> The IDV doesn't realize there are multiple times.
>
> Perhaps the time driver's time set just isn't being
> passed to the T/H display?

The problem is that your time driver goes from 2011-10-04 to 2011-10-08, but
the MERRA 3-hr assimlation dataset only has data through 2010-12-31.  The IDV
picks the closest times to the time driver set, which in this case is the last
time - hence you only get one time.

A future enhancement would be to allow the user to set how far out of range
from the time driver set it should go before it says there is no data
available.  Usually the datasets are pretty well time synced so it isn't a
problem.  Thoughts on that would be appreciated.

Don

Ticket ID: TZB-248628
Department: Support IDV