[IDV #QHY-799230]: FW: Need to access to the following URL

Greetings Jermaine,

The IDV cannot be configured to communicate through a proxy
at this time.

Here is a list of IPs that the IDV needs access to for basic remote data
access from our servers:

www.unidata.ucar.edu:  128.117.149.64
motherlode.ucar.edu:   128.117.114.119
thredds.ucar.edu:      127.117.114.122
adde.ucar.edu:         128.117.114.120

Other community servers, such as the NOAA NOMADS archive, are
out of our control and you will need to handle those on a case-by-
case basis.

Note that while these address are static, we cannot guarantee they will
remain so (for example, scheduled maintain in the server room will
require switching to another machine, as will unplanned outages). They can
change at anytime, without warning, and we do not provide a mechanism
to warn users of these changes (we very rarely deal with running our
software through proxies).

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: QHY-799230