[IDV #WXP-426338]: related to scripting

Greetings Ghansham,

This should be possible. You can do something like the following
in Jython:

----

display_type = 'planviewcontour'
dc = createDisplay(display_type, pressure)

colorScaleInfo = dc.getColorScaleInfo()
colorScaleInfo.setOrientation(colorScaleInfo.VERTICAL)
colorScaleInfo.setPlacement(colorScaleInfo.LEFT)
colorScaleInfo.setIsVisible(True)

----

In this case I'm dealing with a plan view contour image,
but in general this should work (grab the colorScaleInfo
from the display control you wish to add the colorbar,
set the basic location properties and make it visible).

Cheers,

Sean

> R/Sir
> I want generate an image where SST is overlaid over IR channel.
> But I want colorbar of SST only. Is it possible to do that?
>
> regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: WXP-426338
Department: Support IDV