[IDV #TFN-527991]: Problem running IDV.-

Dear DÃbora,

We are sorry you are still running into problems. We suspect something may be
corrupted. Here are a few things you can try, each more draconian than the
previous:

1/ Delete the .unidata/idv/DefaultIdv/plugins/ graphicsfix plugin. Restart the
IDV.
2/ If 1/ does not work, move (rename) (do NOT delete) the .unidata directory
(e.g., unidata.bak)in your home directory. Restart the IDV.
3/ If 2/ does not work. Re-install the IDV.

Please keep us informed on your progress.

Best Wishes,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: TFN-527991