[IDV #LOC-536386]: Viewing level III data

Greetings Brett,

The code to read level III dual pol data wasn't in the 3.0b2 release, so you
will
need to talk to your system admin. However, if java webstart is enabled on the
machine, you can use the most recent version by going here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/webstart/IDV/idv.jnlp

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: LOC-536386