Re: [IDV #RCF-221222]: attempting to display WMS map from remote server fails

Hi Enrico,

The search for "ehabitat" now returns 46 hits as it did before.   Unfortunately I'm not sure what caused it to fail and what fixed it, but it is working now.

Is it possible to put in a configuration for resources on a TDS server now?  Perhaps one of the Global Forecast System Model Best Time Series, e.g.

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/fmrc/NCEP/GFS/Global_2p5deg/catalog.html?dataset=fmrc/NCEP/GFS/Global_2p5deg/NCEP-GFS-Global_2p5deg_best.ncd

-- Ben

PS Also note the GI-cat service is still failing with an error message "Name must not be null."