[IDV #CAY-405864]: IDV info

Greetings Angela,

Sorry for the delay. We are having our annual training workshop for the
next two weeks, and it's been quite busy around here. I did take a look
at your file and I was able to write some NcML to get it working in the
IDV. I will send instructions on how to do this during lunch today, but
I wanted to let you know that it's working now.

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: CAY-405864