[IDV #OSQ-339735]: IDV Error report - Sat Images (satepsanone.nesdis.noaa.gov - GWFDSK04I4, GWFDSK04I6 "No data available for the selection")

Hi Evan,

re:
> Data Choosers - Sat & Radar - Images
>
> Server: satepsanone.nesdis.noaa.gov
>
> Dataset: PUB
>
> ImageType(s): GWFDSK04I4, GWFDSK04I6
>
> Both of these Goes-West full-disk images are coming up as "No data available
> for the selection".  Previously they were available.  I wasn't sure whether
> this was on your end or NESDIS, but wanted to bring it to your attention.

This is (was) a NESDIS issue.  I just took a look at PUB/GWFDSK04I4, and it
now has one element, the 18Z image.

FYI: McIDAS ADDE datasets definitions like PUB on satepsanone.nesdis.noaa.gov
can exist with no data content, so a null listing should not be totally
unexpected.  To check whether there is something amiss in the IDV, try
content (elements/images), then the IDV is likely to be functioning
correctly.

Ticket ID: OSQ-339735