[IDV #MKB-342749]: Bounding box does not intersect Grid

> Hi Yuan,
>
> I uploaded mld_suspect.nc as you requested.
>
> Thanks, Jim

Hi Jim,
     I am looking at your dataset, the longitude of this dataset is from 0 to
360,  and this is the reason the region subset panel doesn't work for it. We
are working with netCDF Java developers to find a solution to do the convertion
between (0, 360) to (-180 180). But this is not in the high priority of netCDF
group at this moment. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Yuan

Ticket ID: MKB-342749