[IDV #MXT-681298]: Wind Speed Formula Error

Hi Patrick,

Ok, I can reproduce the error if I try to spatially subset from within
the field selector dialog box that appears after clicking "Create
Display". When you do this with the surface data, are the u and
v components of wind coming from separate netCDF files too?
Would you mind uploaded an example of those as well?

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: MXT-681298