[IDV #GOL-295105]: Scripting skew-T image captures

> > Thanks for the suggestion, but does the movie tag work with a display gui.
> > It seems to only be possible to capture the view window.
> >

> If you can only capture the view window for the SkewT, it is a bug, I will
> fix it. Can you send me your ISL script?
>

> Yuan
Actually, it is a bug capturing movie from a non main view window and I just
checked in the fixed. Please try tomorrow's nightly release.

and the ISL I use is:

<isl debug="true" loop="1" offscreen="true" sleep="60.0minutes">
  <bundle clear="true" file="${islpath}/bundle.xidv" wait="true"/>
  <movie file="${islpath}/bundle.gif"
display="class:ucar.unidata.idv.control.RaobSoundingControl" what="skewt"/>
</isl>

Yuan

Ticket ID: GOL-295105