[IDV #GOL-295105]: Scripting skew-T image captures

> Full Name: Brian Billings
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_3.0u2\jre version: 1.6.0_20
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Good afternoon.
>
> I am hoping to be able to use an isl script to capture images of IDV skew-T
> diagrams. While I am able to capture the display control window, the frame
> containing the skew-T or hodograph is empty (tables work okay). I'm assuming
> this is due to the note in the users guide which says that only "chart" is
> supported in the "what" attribute. Is this correct? Are there any plans to
> add extra attributes in the near future? If so, would the ability to select
> the sounding profile colors be added?
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Brian Billings

Hi Brian,
       I will add the api to allow you to capture the SkewT now, but not the
hodograph. I may be able to figure out the logic later to do both. Basically,
the image capture will be like this:

<image file="${islpath}/bundle.png"
display="class:ucar.unidata.idv.control.RaobSoundingControl"/>

You need to download tomorrow's nightly release to make this function working.

Yuan

Ticket ID: GOL-295105
Department: Support IDV