[IDV #YHN-171651]: Loading Point Data File: java.lang.NullPointerException

Greetings Patrick,

I'll be happy to take a look at this. However, did you know that the IDV has a
MesoWest
 data chooser plugin available? If you click "Tools -> Plugin Manager" and
select the
"Mesowest Chooser" from the "Data Sources" plugin category, you'll be able to
load
Mesowest data from the Data Choosers interface on the IDV Dashboard.

Cheers,

Sean

Ticket ID: YHN-171651
Department: Support IDV