[IDV #QLQ-750807]: there is a problem about isl save chart

> Mr ho:
> I get a problem about isl save chart
> the user guide says that :
> The what attribute allows you to specify what part of the display control gui
> should be captured. For now the IDV only supports what="chart" to capture the
> time series chart of the station model and data probe displays.
> so , I edit my isl like below:
> <isl>
> <bundle file="d:/1D_idv/te.xidv" clear="true" >
> </bundle>
> <image
> file="d:/1D_idv/test.png"
> what="chart">
> </image>
> <pause/>
> <removeall/>
> </isl>
> I set the "what" attribute "chart" , but IDV not save the chart when I run
> the isl , It save the world image.

> could you help me ?
Lei,
You need to provide more information to "what" to let IDV know which one to
generate the image,  probably by creating the display id inside the chart
property. Otherwise, you can set the display=, and provide the class name.

Yuan
> thank you very much.
> scnxw    Lei

Ticket ID: QLQ-750807