[IDV #QNY-745656]: unable to launch IDV via webstart

Hi Jeff.

Sorry for the delayed response. We think you need to flush your webstart cache.
If your on a MBP, go to "Java Preferences" (search for this in spotlight if you
want) and flush everything out that is IDV related. In other words, in Java
Preferences, go to the Network tab and "View Cache Files". Therein you can
flush "Applications" *and* "Resources". Give that a shot and let us know how it
goes.

Best,

-Unidata IDV Support

> I am launching this bundle in the IDV:
> http://ec2-50-16-106-229.compute-1.amazonaws.com:8080/repository/entry/show/Home/Data+and+other+content+to+work+with/IDV+Links/Madison+Weather+IDV+Bundle?entryid=ac003d2c-49eb-4bbc-aaf3-ee2a92a33bf9
>
> Data menu->Open in IDV
>
> I get an error saying auxdata.jar is not signed.
>
> This is on a MacBook Pro.
>
> -Jeff

Ticket ID: QNY-745656