[IDV #NCZ-967214]: issue with jython processing

Greetings Ghansham,

Sorry for the delay in reply. I'm not sure I understand the question; the
three datasources seem to be the same size in physical space, so I am
not sure why you would want to resize the display. Would you mind
explaining what you are trying to do in more detail?

Cheers,

Sean

> R/Sir
>
> I have three data choices in my datasource:
> IR: 1400x1400 (8 km resolution)
> VIS:5600x5600 (2 km resolution)
> WV:1400x1400 (8 km resolution)
>
> I want to generate jpg chips using jython in background
> of their respective sizes (as stated above) within a single script.
> Is it possible? I have tried but I dont think it is possible. The reason is
> we can resize the DisplayMaster within the ViewManager. The possible
> solution
> be to create a new ViewManager. Is that possible within the jython script?
>

> regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: NCZ-967214
Department: Support IDV