[IDV #GVY-132765]: Data images won't display in IDV

Greetings Mike,

Did the IDV give you any errors when you started up? If not, could you
try running the IDV from the Windows command line? You'll need to navigate
to the installation directory of the IDV and execute 'runIDV.bat'. Maybe
there are some errors or messages that will show up in the standard output
that you aren't able to see directly from the IDV GUI interface.

Cheers,

Sean

> I am running Windows XP Professional Ver 2002 Service Pack 3 with CPU
> 330 @ 1.6GHz, 1.75 GB RAM. I installed IDV 3.0u2 and it appears to
> install fine, but when I load data (e.g. IR satellite) nothing displays
> in the display window. Any suggestions on troubleshooting?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike
>
> --
> Michael E. Splitt
> + Adjunct Faculty: Florida Institute of Technology
> + Research Associate: Florida Institute of Technology
> Phone: 321-674-8970 Cell: 321-427-5424
> Email: address@hidden
> Mail:  Department of Marine&  Environmental Systems
> Florida Institute of Technology
> 150 W. University Blvd.
> Melbourne, FL  32901

Ticket ID: GVY-132765