[IDV #RFI-741950]: how to add ancillary file in a plugin

Greetings Ghansham,

What kind of file are you wanting to add? If it's just a text file that you
wish to distribute with your plugin (like a README file, or something like
that), then you should be able to add it to the jar file that contains your
plugin.

Cheers,

Sean

> R/Sir
>
> I want to add a text file as an ancillary file in my plugin in IDV.
> How to do that.
>

> Ghansham

Ticket ID: RFI-741950