[McIDAS #RUN-164034]: Download4UAE

> Dear all,
>
> Please find attached Pic. For RH over UAE, this color for color for only
> 70.4%. How can represent all values of the range (40-90%)?
>
> Sorry for forget the pic.

Taha,
    You created an iso surface image, and this is a single value display. If
you want to see all the values of the dataset, you probably want to create an
volume display. Again, you can find the answer from online document. Please
review those online documents before sending us the support request.

Yuan

Ticket ID: RUN-164034
Department: Support IDV