[IDV #TGA-234518]: Topography in a Cross Section

Greetings Sam,

I don't think it's possible to do so at the moment. However, if the model you
are using took into account topography and masked out the datapoints 'under
ground' using a missing value, then you should be able to see the topography as
the model sees it (which would still be quite different than USGS topography
data).

Cheers,

Sean

> To whom it may concern:
>
> Is it possible to display topography in a cross section analysis? When I
> layer the blue marble or USGS topography data, no terrain feature shows up in
> the cross sectional view.  Any help would be much appreciated.  My student
> and I are using both gem and grib data with no luck.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Sam

> Sam Ng, Ph.D. | Assistant Professor of Meteorology
> EAS Department | School of Arts and Sciences
> Metropolitan State College of Denver
> Campus Box 22, P.O. Box 173362, Denver, CO 80217-3362
> O: 303-556-8399 | F: 303-556-4436
> [cid:9ABA9046-0AF1-4A45-B680-66041FBF88D9]

Ticket ID: TGA-234518
Department: Support IDV